- Latest passport size photographs of all partners.
- PAN ( Permanent Account Number) of all Partners (Clear self attested phtocopy)
- Address Proof of all partners (Bank Statement or Passbook, electricity bill, telephone bill, Aadhar card or any utility bill not older than 2 months)
- Registered Office Address Proof – Electricty Bill along with Rent Agreement / Ownership proof of proposed / No Objection Certificate from Owner
- Stamp paper for LLP Agreement of State where LLP is to be Incorporated
Procedure of LLP Registration:-
- Issue of Digital Signature Certificate: DSC is necessary to sign the e-application for registration of LLP. Photo, ID and Address proof is required with DSC form for DSC issuance.
- Name Approval: Name approval of LLP is required for application for registration of LLP. Name of LLP should be unique and should not be similar to the existing or applied company, LLP or trademark. In Form LLP_FiLLiP (eForm-2) name approval can be applied simultaneously with application for LLP registration.
- Registration Certificate of LLP: After DSC, Name approval or
LLP_FiLLiP (eForm-2) incorporation documents are submitted to MCA for registration of LLP, the Registrar issue the certificate of incorporation after his/her satisfaction. If Partners already have approved DPIN then that will be used and if Partners do not have approved DPIN then DPIN will be approved simultaneously with Registration of LLP.
- LLP Agreement filing with Registrar: After incorporation of LLP, the partners of the LLP must enter into a LLP Agreement and file it with the ROC within 30 days of Incorporation. Non submission of LLP Agreement incurs a penalty of Rs. 100 for each day of delay.